[Discuss-gnuradio] Mblocks

From: COLSON Nicolas RD-TECH-GRE
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mblocks
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 13:28:22 +0200

Hi everyone,

We started working with the mblock extension for our reconfigurable
radio project. We went through the source code, understood how
everything's work and did some very small hacking to ease on the fly
reconfiguration.
Current status of the mblock development is almost sufficient for what
we want to do. However, the simulation speed is highly dependent on the
future multi-threaded runtime scheduler.
We then would like to know if you plan on working on it soon or if we
should implement the multi threaded property by ourselves.

Thanks in advance for the answer,

Nicolas Colson