Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS on DBSRX

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS on DBSRX
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 11:49:28 -0700

On 4/9/07, *Peter Monta* <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

     > Question: Has anyone successfully acquired a GPS signal using the
     > DBSRX daughterboard?

    Yes, several on this list have done so.

Weird, I did not get Peter's message. A quick look at http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2007-04/threads.html shows I did not receive a number of messages... and all this time I thought I was being ignored.

Peter, your message containing "Yes, several on this list have done so" did not make it to my inbox I'll wait a day for it to appear in the archives. Thanks for writing back. FYI I have an acquisition routine that runs great on KD7LMO's data, works great on my simulated data, but does not work with the DBSRX hence all of my questions.

CHris