Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency error in USRP.

From: Tarun Tiwari
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency error in USRP.
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:52:58 -0500

Hi Chris,
Thank you for your reply.

On 4/10/07, Chris Stankevitz <address@hidden> wrote:

In my application (GPS), I don't even know the desired frequency due to
the doppler effect on the fast moving satellites.  I use an acquisition
routine to locate the frequency which uses FFTs in my custom block.

Your acquisition routine need any pilot for clock recovery or what? Are you using FFT to look for highest signal power? And, if your code is under GPL, can you please help me out with providing that to me and this group?

Chris

Tarun