[Discuss-gnuradio] doxygen build problem

From: Eric A. Cottrell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] doxygen build problem
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:30:29 -0400

Hello,

When I build the doxygen documentation, both the GNURadio and USRP
documentation are built.  The problem is both are installed in
/usr/local/share/doc/gnuradio-3.0svn/html/ and the USRP index file
overwrites the GNURadio index file.  Other files are likely trashed as
well.  I would like to have both sets of documentation.  Is this a bug
or do I need to configure something differently?

73 Eric