[Discuss-gnuradio] Help on argmax block

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help on argmax block
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:20:59 +0200

Hi,

I've written a block that return the index of the largest element in a
vector; in other words, it implements the argmax function. Now I have
a small issue, I would relay like to get both the value and the index
of the largest element in the vector. What would be the easiest way to
do this? I am thinking of just sequencially outputing the index and
the value after each other and de-interleaving them to get each result
in a separate stream.

--
Trond Danielsen