[Discuss-gnuradio] MATLAB/Windows and the USRP

From: Kevin Rudd \(Contractor\)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] MATLAB/Windows and the USRP
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:59:46 -0400

Hello all,
  I just received my USRP and I have successfully installed GNURadio on my Linux box.  I am just starting to dabble with the code a bit.  I am very much a Windows/MATLAB developer, so I think I could be far more productive if I could just stream the baseband waveforms to and from the USRP from MATLAB.  I see on Ettus’s site that some are working on a MATLAB interface.  I would like to contribute to this effort.  Does anyone have a good starting point?  Are there any windows drivers (dll’s or source)?

Btw, I tried installing the binaries from www.olifantasia.com and the code did not like my USRP revision??  I have also searched the list and tried emailing people directly, but without any responses.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks,
Kevin

(p.s. I apologize if this gets double posted.  I had trouble using a third party forum)