[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-video-sdl not found by usrp_tv_rcv.py example

From: S.Gultchev
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-video-sdl not found by usrp_tv_rcv.py example
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:58:26 +0100

Hi ,
I am new to the list but as far as I have checked, an answer to my question does not exist. I have installed everything fine (including gr-video-sdl part) on Fedora 4 (and the fm examples work fine) .
I have run the test-video (as I have read from some comments) and is o.k. However, when I run the usrp_tv_rcv.py, it comes with an error that the gr-video-sdl is not installed.
Any suggestions what the problem may be?

Thanks!

Stoicho