Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] End-to-end delay question

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] End-to-end delay question
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 14:31:31 -0400

On May 7, 2007, at 8:49 AM, Eric Blossom wrote:
We made an API
change in the audio interfaces that can specify that it's NOT OK to
block when accessing the audio interface.
[snip]
Although the parameter was added to all (most)
audio interfaces, I believe that it currently only works on the
portaudio interface.  Please feel free to fix this for gr-audio-alsa,
gr-audio-oss and gr-audio-osx.

IIRC: The "block" (3rd) parameter is valid and used correctly on gr- audio-osx. I do have some work to do on that component, and will add this to my "to be double-checked" list. - MLD