Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capture File format

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capture File format
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:45:33 -0400

On 5/8/07, Jeffrey Karrels <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello.

I have an array in MATLAB that is the IQ data in complex form of a
capture from my hardware.  I wish to now feed this to GNURadio.  What
format do I export/save this array to file? Are there any example .m
files floating around for this task?

There are some utility .m files located here:
   http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/gnuradio-core/src/utils

I believe using the write_float_binary.m to interleave complex data
should yield correct results, but I could be completely wrong.

Either way, check out the files located there.

Brian