Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CIC stop band

From: Eng. Firas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CIC stop band
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:55:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Brian & Matt

Using Matt HBF coefficients given by the verilog file [coeff_rom.v],  I did
the HBF frequency response analysis by MATLAB FDATOOL. Attached is the USRP
HBF result frequency response. As we can see, there is a 6 dB passband gain.
In my next step, I will try  to provide the frequency response of the
cascaded USRP CIC+HBF sections.

Regards,
Firas

http://www.nabble.com/file/8495/USRP%20HBF.JPG USRP HBF.JPG

Matt  wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I can give you a precise MATLAB based simulated USRP frequency
response. All
> what I need is the HBF coefficients. So this is an open invitation to
our
> dear Matt to give us his designed USRP HBF coefficients or frequency
> response.
>
> Firas,

The coefficients are here:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/usrp/fpga/sdr_lib/hb/coeff_rom.v