[Discuss-gnuradio] help with sampling carrier frequency

From: Dylan Waugh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] help with sampling carrier frequency
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:42:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I am just getting started on GNU radio, I was hoping I could get some advice on
some simple AM envelope detection. All I would like to do is detect whether or
not there is a signal (ie carrier on) and pipe either ON (ie high signal 1) or
OFF (ie low signal 0) to a general IO pin or even a vector for follow on
processing. I assume there is already a class built to do this, but I haven't
found anything. The basic idea behind this is simple morse code on my PC. I
would like to be able to decode morse code. Has there been a project for this
developed or thought about?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Dylan

Dylan Waugh
address@hidden

 a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.