[Discuss-gnuradio] Audio Sink Help

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio Sink Help
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 23:29:19 -0400

I've continued to hack away at the wx GUI stuff, primarily for a demo tomorrow and this coming Monday. But in the process I've been trying to figure out what's going on with the Linux-based "aU"s that folks have brought up in the recent past. I haven't figured out what's going on, is the bottom line. I'm using the latest SVN trunk, and both the original usrp_wfm_rec.py code as well as my "mod" GUI have this issue on my Ubuntu Edgy install (on both a VM as well as a real computer). Changing the sink's "block" parameter does nothing. Note that this does not happen on my OSX box .. the audio sounds crisp and there is no unexpected text output. Any thoughts on what I might try for the demo tomorrow would be appreciated. I'll check email again tomorrow around 9:30 AM. Demo is at ~1 PM. Lots of work to do before then. TIA! - MLD