Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A rfx2400 is down, which chip on the borad is bro

From: Lin HUANG
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A rfx2400 is down, which chip on the borad is broken?
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:08:46 +0800

I continued checking these broken boards recent days. I found for the TX side, the graph stops as soon as it starts. It seems the daughter board gives some signal to stop the motherboard to load data from PC. I read the .sch file in the subversion repository and the defination of the interface between db and mb.

IOUTN_B IOUTP_B IOUTP_A IOUTN_A   ---- the analog IF signal   mb-->db
clock ---- the db is synchronous with mb   mb-->db
I2C_A0 I2C_A1 ---- TX/RX RX1/RX switch control signal  mb-->db
SCLK SDA ---- R/W interface to E2PROM  mb<-->db
IO0~IO15 ---- for debug usage. mb<-->db

Which pin will give a wrong signal to motherboard and disable the board? IO? We never used u_write_oe. So it may be as a input?

Thanks for Eric and Nikhil's help before. Hope you are continously interested in my bug investigation. Thank you. :)

HUANG Lin