[Discuss-gnuradio] multi_file usrp tuning options

From: ematlis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] multi_file usrp tuning options
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:11:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi-

I'm developing a 4-channel receiver using 4 rx paths and 2 LFRX daughter boards. I'm basing my code on the multi_* examples in the multi-antenna directory. Two of the channels I want to capture are AM-modulated at roughly 2 MHz carrier frequency, the other two signals are not modulated and are low frequency on the order of 1 kHz.

My question is, can I tune each subdevice to a different frequency? I would need to in order to capture both sets of signals simultaneously in a phase-locked fashion (this is important).

thanks,
eric

Eric H. Matlis, Ph.D.
Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering Dept.
120 Hessert Center for Aerospace Research
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5684
Phone: (574) 631-6054
Fax:   (574) 631-8355