[Discuss-gnuradio] A little beginner-GUI

From: Ruben Undheim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] A little beginner-GUI
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:23:31 +0200

I have put together a little beginner GUI, which can demodulate FM, AM and SSB from files and from the USRP by pointing at a FFT-display. Since I am quite new myself, I did this as a "beginner"-project. I just wondered if some other of you guys had made something similar, and could post your code?

You can find my code at:
http://folk.ntnu.no/undheim/sdr/gnuradio-control-gui-0.02.tar.gz

A screenshot can be found at:
http://folk.ntnu.no/undheim/sdr/usrfft.jpg

The code is not very clean.. but it seems to work at least here. Bug-reports would be nice to get!

Ruben

MSN Spaces http://spaces.msn.com/?mkt=nb-no Vis hvem du er og hva du vil