[Discuss-gnuradio] Problems to build GnuRadio

From: Benedikt Raming
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems to build GnuRadio
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:47:05 +0200

Hello,

I'm still working on my diploma thesis an I'm trying to set up a baseband
modem. In that case I'd like to use the atsc stuff at the repository. After I
checked out the repository I tried to install gnuradio. Everythings fine but
I'm not able to install the gr-wxgui part. Following error occurs:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named wx
configure: error: Component gr-wxgui has errors, stopping.

When trying to install without gr-wxgui everything works fine.

I'm working on openSuse10.2 with gnuradio revision 5802 at the moment.

Can anybody give me a hint to fix this problem?

Benedikt

Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!

Mehr Infos unter http://produkte.web.de/club/?mc=021131