Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scope sink + multiple channels

From: Jeffrey Karrels
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scope sink + multiple channels
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:17:58 -0400

Sorry I was being lazy, I should have further defined my issue.
from gnuradio.wxgui import scopesink
self.scope = scopesink.scope_sink_c(self, panel, sample_rate=input_rate,...)

self.connect(xf, (self.scope,0))
self.connect(d, (self.scope,1))
The second connect gives me the following error:

raise ValueError, 'port number out of range.'
ValueError: port number out of range.

Am I using the wrong scope? Do I have to add channels some how?

On 7/6/07, Matt Ettus <address@hidden> wrote:
Jeffrey Karrels wrote:
> Hello all
> I have a complex signal coming in from the USRP that I am filtering
> and sending to a scope_sink.  Now I wish to add a channel on that same
> scope and output a square wave  It seems like I can do it, I am just
> having issues of figuring out how to do it.

Just connect more signals to it: