Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Problem in using connect(gr.file_source, usrp

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Problem in using connect(gr.file_source, usrp.sink_s)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:13:01 -0700

Eliane Hook wrote:

> I can pls get some pointers as to where I can start debugging. Is there
> something wrong in connecting the file_source to usrp_sink to transmit
> the 16-bit I and Q data? I am sure to be missing something.

It's not clear from your email what the problem is you're trying to solve.

It is correct to connect a gr.file_source to a usrp.sink_s.

You said the script "runs for a second or two and stops immediately."
Depending on size of the capture file and the interpolation rate of the
USRP, it may only take a second or two to transmit the samples to the
USRP.  The flow graph shuts down and the script exits when the EOF is

Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC