[Discuss-gnuradio] Need some help/advice

From: Benedikt Raming
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need some help/advice
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:43:11 +0200

Hello,

I finished to setup the receiver for my modem I have to build. Because it is
based on the atsc-stuff I need a sample to test it. Is someone able to send me
some data that is not processed by the atsc receive chain, which I can use for
testing?

Because there is still a problem with my transmitter I'm not able to generate
my test data. Maybe anyone has an idea to fix my problem. When running the
graph I get the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "atsctransmitter.py", line 11, in <module>
    import symbolmapper
ImportError: /home/benedikt/gnuradio/programme/symbolmapper.so: undefined
symbol: _ZN13gr_sync_block8forecastEiRSt6vectorIiSaIiEE

Any help would be kind.

Benedikt

Jetzt neu! Schuetzen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate