Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP IQ channels flipping during packettransmissi

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP IQ channels flipping during packettransmission
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 15:30:29 -0400

I have also noticed the "flipping" , but not when transmitting only when
restarting, the signal flips 90 degree.
but this only happens when using the subdev, when using gr.sig_source_c this
doesn't happen.
I couldn't see why this only happens with subdev.

I had similar problems during receive. It appears that one I or Q sample was getting lost so the remaining I and Q samples appeared to be reversed. The problem only occurred when I was using usrp._read_fpga_reg() to poll the rssi register.

-- Don W.