Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio usrp python

From: Alaelddin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio usrp python
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:17:47 +0200

Hi
I prefer Ubuntu. it works in Cygwin , but it is tricky.
The Gnu Radio is free to use. what you have to do is to install it in Ubuntu as described in http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UbuntuInstall , then try to run some examples and see how the code looks like.
--Alaelddin
Eze Kenneth C. wrote:

Thanks for your concern,

another question, if i install Sygwin in windows, can it work perfectly as if u're working in Ubuntu Linux.

Secondly, how do i go about gettin the required source codes to design a digital communication project using usrp board as the hardware and python for the software.

Please your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Kenneth

Wireless Communication System

Brunel University West London.