[Discuss-gnuradio] File usrp_rx_cfile.py

From: David Lindberg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] File usrp_rx_cfile.py
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:52:21 -0400

Hello,

I e-mailed this list last week and have had some issues trying to get the file usrp_rx_cfile.py to give me a proper output.  The readme file says that the output is "single precision complex float values".  Honestly I do not know how to convert this data to a proper text that I can analyze.  The output file that is written is just a bunch of 'NUL' values when read in Notepad++.  When I read it in regular notepad, it is a similar garbled message.  The file can be found at this link:

<http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg640r/data.dat>

 Please let me know if you have any information in reading this output.

David Lindberg