[Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum DC supply voltage for USRP

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum DC supply voltage for USRP
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:07:14 -0400

What is the maximum DC supply voltage for the USRP?

I've been running it off of a 5V switched supply, but I wanted to move
all power
  supplies outside of the USRP cabinet that I have, so I'm using an
external 13.8V
  supply, with a LM7805 regulator.  The regulator is sagging due to high
current
  demand, so I'm thinking of supplying 13.8V directly to the USRP--is
this safe?