[Discuss-gnuradio] Two USRP's

From: John Stralka
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two USRP's
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:20:24 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to do a simple experiment with two USRP's (one has a Rev 3 PCB and
the other a Rev 4), each containing one RFX 2400 daughterboard on Side A.  Both
USRP's are connected to the same host PC.  What is the proper way to run
usrp_siggen.py and usrp_fft.py in order to transmit out of one USRP and receive
on the other?  I believe the "-T" and "-R" options only specify side, not unit.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.