Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SMA -> N-type connectors for USRP

From: Chris Albertson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SMA -> N-type connectors for USRP
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:28:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- George Nychis <address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't know if $33 is expensive or not for this type of thing.
> Where do you purchase your connectors and cables?

Does your scope really have and N connector on it?  Most use BNC.
Adapters are nice to have but you can have a custom cable made up
with the correct type of connector on each end or make them
yourself if you keep a supply of coax and connectors on hand.

The last batch of coax and connectors I bought was from these guys.
I think they can assemble the parts for you if you want.  They have
"everything".
http://thewireman.com/products.html  scroll down to where it says
"Connectors & Accessories".

Chris Albertson