Fwd: [Discuss-gnuradio] Porting GNURadio to arm-linux platform

From: Rohit Garg
Subject: Fwd: [Discuss-gnuradio] Porting GNURadio to arm-linux platform
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:53:40 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rohit Garg <address@hidden>
Date: Aug 19, 2007 11:51 AM
To: Bdale Garbee <address@hidden>

Hi,

Not a strictly related question to the subject, but does the arm have
enough power to decode even FM radio? I say this with no malice to
anybody. I am just curious. I have heard of arm and we will study it
in our university undergrad course in a few weeks in much more detail
than i know it now.

However, it might come in useful for transferring files, as has been
discussed in this list before.