[Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to tune to low frequency with usrp.tune

From: DiX
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to tune to low frequency with usrp.tune
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:49:33 -0700 (PDT)

    I am playing with a program which transmits music with narrow band freq
modulation between two FLEX2400 broads.

    The program works like a charm when I tune to 2.4Ghz with the sentence:

    " self.tx.tune(self.subdev._which, self.subdev, freq) ".

    But it failed to work if the freq is tune to lower than 2.3Ghz. Is that
because the freq license or something like that?