Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mode S and ADS-B

From: Eric A. Cottrell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mode S and ADS-B
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:43:49 -0400

Tom O wrote:

>> Hi Eric,
>>
>> When I run usrp_mode_s_logfile.py I get:
>>    ImportError: cannot import name air
>>
>> Can you help me out?
>>
>> Tom

Hello,
air is the name of the python library that contains the gr-air blocks.
Make sure you compiled and installed gnuradio properly and have
PYTHONPATH set correctly.
There should be several _air.* and air.* files in site-packages/gnuradio
(typically /usr/lib/python<version>/site-packages/gnuradio or
/usr/local/lib/python<version>/site-packages/gnuradio).  The default
prefix for compile is /usr/local so you may have to add subdirectories
under the /usr/local directory to various paths.

73 Eric