[Discuss-gnuradio] Multi-carrier transmitter

From: Jeffrey Karrels
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multi-carrier transmitter
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:45:27 -0400

Hello everyone.

I am looking for some design suggestions for a multi-carrier
transmitter with one daughterboard. I took a look at the hardware and
software yesterday. From my understanding it looks like I would have
to write a DUC in the FPGA that would mix and combine my multiple
channels. I actually want to transmit the same data on all channels...
Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has looked into this or if there
has been any work in this area?

Thanks
Jeff