RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cygwin build success

From: Andrew Rose
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cygwin build success
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:16:56 +0100

Francesco,

 > Will you so kind to "publish" your "cooking recipe"  ( "help yourself and others ") ?

I assume it's the installation hacks that you want to know about?  If you read my previous two posts "Cygwin build problem: *", that - along with the Cygwin instructions on the wiki - should give you everything you need to know.  If you've got a specific problem or question then feel free to ask.

In terms of publishing what I did, I was going to put my workarounds on the wiki, but I don't have an account, and I don't think I can make any modifications without one.

Andrew