Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximal signal bandwith for the usrp

From: Eng. Firas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximal signal bandwith for the usrp
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 23:46:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

USRP can transfer data at maximum of 32MB/s using its USB2. When the data
are 16 bit wide (16bit I and 16 bit Q) then maximum complex transfered data
will be 8 Msps which gives idealy maximum 8 MHz bandwidth. However, if we
use 8 bit data wide ( 8bit I, and 8bit Q), then maximum transfer will be 16
Msps complex data. This means, the USRP can process signals up to 16 MHz.

Firas