[Discuss-gnuradio] running a gmsk test

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] running a gmsk test
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 08:47:59 -0400

I'm not sure where the gmsk test went in GNU Radio, I tried following the log and commits. So, I grabbed a gmsk test from here:
http://noether.uoregon.edu/~jl/gmsk/

Just trying to run something simple, I run it from the blksimpl directory like this: address@hidden:~/school/gr/gmsk/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/blksimpl$ ./gmsk-test.py -f payload.dat
sps:            8
symbol_rate:    270833.333333
sample_rate:    2166666.66667
p_size:         1024
>>> gr_fir_fff: using SSE
bits per symbol = 1
Gaussian filter bt = 270833.33
Modulation logging turned on.
python: gri_mmse_fir_interpolator.cc:67: float gri_mmse_fir_interpolator::interpolate(const float*, float) const: Assertion `imu <= NSTEPS' failed.

Given that the test program is two years old now, I'm sure something has changed. But does an up to date gmsk test program still exist that does not need the USRP? I found the DECT example, but that's USRP based.

Thanks!
George