[Discuss-gnuradio] enabling RX-A & RX-B on single daughterboard

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] enabling RX-A & RX-B on single daughterboard
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:54:40 -0400

Hey all,

On the basic daughterboards, if I connect two coax cables to TX-A and TX-B on a single daughterboard and transmit, I can view the transmission using an oscope on both connectors. In other words, it doesn't matter which of the two ports I connect to.

However, if I fire up the GNU Radio oscope with a BasicRX, I must connect either TX-A or TX-B to RX-A. Is RX-B disabled by default? Is it possible to enable RX-A and RX-B?

Thanks!
George