[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with RFX900 daughterboard

From: M9607313
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with RFX900 daughterboard
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:22:17 -0400

Hi,everyone!
I'm trying to transmit square wave from one RFX900 at frequency 915MHz,and I
use the spectrum analyser to receive the signal.That's right to work.But after
several days,I want to transmit square wave from TX/RX port and receive it from
RX2 port with two antenna.First I execute a terminal to run transmit
program,then I execute the other terminal to run usrp_oscope.py receive the
square wave.Two program run at the same time.At first I can see the square wave
at scope sink,but in a moment the signal degrade a lot and became more and more
strange.At the last test,I transmit the square wave from TX/RX and receive from
spectrum analyser,but I can't see the signal anymore.I doubt RFX900
daughterboard is breakdown.I add my square wave code.Could everybody tell me
what's wrong about my experiment or my code?

Thanks for help
Henry

class filesource (stdgui.gui_flow_graph):
    def __init__(self,frame,panel,vbox,argv):
        stdgui.gui_flow_graph.__init__ (self,frame,panel,vbox,argv)

        src=howto.mysource(1000000,gr.GR_SIN_WAVE,40000,1)
        amp=gr.multiply_const_cc(8000)
        aa=gr.binary_slicer_fb()
        bb=gr.char_to_float()
        cc=gr.float_to_complex()
        self.connect(src,aa,bb,cc,amp)

        inter=128000000/1000000
        freq=915e6
        sink=usrp.sink_c(0,inter)
        subdev=(0,0)
        m = usrp.determine_tx_mux_value(sink,subdev)
        sink.set_mux(m)
        subdev1=usrp.selected_subdev(sink,subdev)
        print "Using TX d'board %s" % (subdev1.side_and_name(),)
        r=usrp.tune(sink,0,subdev1,freq)
        subdev1.set_enable(True)

        self.connect(amp,sink)

        if 0:
           scope = scopesink.scope_sink_c(self, panel, sample_rate=1000000,
                                            frame_decim=1,
                                            v_scale=500,
                                            t_scale=0.000025)
           self.connect(amp,scope)