[Discuss-gnuradio] n_bytes initialization

From: sanmi . k
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] n_bytes initialization
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 21:56:53 -0500

Hi,

I am looking through the inband code for a project. I noticed that in: <void
usrp_server::handle_cmd_xmit_raw_frame>, the variable <n_bytes> is not given a
value after initialization.

The variable is is used in: <const void *samples =
pmt_uniform_vector_elements(pmt_nth(2, data), n_bytes);> which is used to
define the data length.

When I printed the <n_bytes> variable, I noticed it took *random values on my
machine.

Is my observation correct, or is something done elsewhere?

note: file is </gnuradio/src/usrp/host/lib/inband/usrp_server.cc>

Thanks
Sanmi