[Discuss-gnuradio]Why I can't success modify setup.ini

From: JackyYang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio]Why I can't success modify setup.ini
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 20:41:28 +0800

Dear receiver:

        I have a question regarding to install GUNRadio in Vista for using the Cygwin after visiting your website and reading your instruction. That is when I reference the web http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/WindowsTips, I modify the setup.ini but I can’t see the python2.4 on the cygwin install form Local Directory. I just found the pylibxml2 at the python. I am sure I had solved the python-2.4.3-1.tar in the /release/python.

  This is my setup.ini:

  @ python

sdesc: "An interactive object-oriented scripting language"

ldesc: "Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming

language often compared to Tcl, Perl, Scheme or Java. Python includes

modules, classes, exceptions, very high level dynamic data types and

dynamic typing. Python supports interfaces to many system calls and

libraries, as well as to various windowing systems (X11, Motif, Tk,

Mac and MFC).

Programmers can write new built-in modules for Python in C or C++.

Python can be used as an extension language for applications that need

a programmable interface. This package contains most of the standard

Python modules."

category: Interpreters Python

requires: bash cygwin expat libdb4.2 libgdbm4 libncurses8 libreadline6 openssl tcltk terminfo zlib

version: 2.5.1-2

install: release/python/python-2.5.1-2.tar.bz2 9075335 83d4ef9ae40edde55faefdab886ff643

source: release/python/python-2.4.3-1.tar 8061401

Many thanks for your kindly help in advance.

Best Regards!