[Discuss-gnuradio] Payload generation in ofdm benchmark scripts

From: Archana Ragothaman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Payload generation in ofdm benchmark scripts
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:38:01 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how the payload is generated in ofdm benchmark scripts. I figured how the preambles are generated and used using the known_symbols arrays in ofdm.py. I am also being able to print the payload  that is transmitted on the screen. The payload starts with 10,11,12 and so on till FF(for bpsk modulation). But which file actually generates this sequence? I was looking at the gr_ofdm_mapper_bcv.cc but couldn't figure out the logic. Can anyone please help me out?

Regards,
--
Archana Ragothaman
Master's in Telecommunications