Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Another simple question

From: Firas abbas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Another simple question
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:59:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

File name was wrong in this web page. I fixed it. The correct file is :
./usrp_benchmark_usb.py

you can do [ls] and check if it is exist on :
 gnuradio-examples/python/usrp

Firas

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Firas has helped me to install gnuradio on UBUNTU 7.1. At http:
//gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UbuntuInstall I now have reached:

cd gnuradio-examples/python/usrp
./benchmark_usb.py

It has now gone to rats. Everything was fine to this point I received
the message;

No such file or directories

Any ideas please? Spent all Sunday afternoon on the installation and
it as been raining, heavily all day here!

Frank
Hampshire
England