RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scope hangs

From: Walker, Robert CIV NSWC Crane, WC NAE Staff
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scope hangs
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:29:37 -0500

Thanks Tommi - By the way, this version of audio_fft as well as the one
posted on the GNU Radio website seem to have some unused "subpanel"
code.  It appears that this subpanel might have been developed for
usrp_fft and then wasn't removed when audio_fft was created from it.

I believe the line "self.show_debug_info = True" and everything from
"#self._build_subpanel(vbox)" to "vbox.Add(hbox, 0, wx.EXPAND)" is
unused.  Correct?

Rob