Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is the right command to install wxPython on

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is the right command to install wxPython on the Cygwin
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 10:27:23 -0500

On Dec 4, 2007 10:21 AM, JackyYang <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Sir:
>
>         In the http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/wxPythonCygwin step9 : patch
> -p0 –b –I config.patch, I found the config.py at the
> /usr/src/wxPython-src-2.8.1.1/wxPython.  But, I gat "patch: *** Only garbage
> was found in the patch input.". What is the right command?

Be sure to click on the patch links at the bottom of the page, and
then use the download the original format link at the bottom of that
page.  You may be downloading the HTML page and NOT the patch itself.

Confirm this by using the "file" command and seeing if it comes back
with HTML or ASCII text.  ASCII text is what the patch file should be,
and NOT an HTML document.

Brian