Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] in-band signaling & dependent packets (i.e., ACK

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] in-band signaling & dependent packets (i.e., ACK generation)
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 11:11:46 -0500

Is any sort of sample pattern matching possible in the slightest bit?

As a first test, I used one USRP to continuously transmit frames, and another to dump the raw samples used to decode the frame sync bits of each frame. Based on 100 different sample dumps, I am finding absolutely no correlation in the raw samples by calculating the correlation coefficient. So, raw sample pattern matching does not seem quite possible.

- George