Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Writing SIMD code with sse

From: Rohit Garg
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Writing SIMD code with sse
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:29:47 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for these informative answers.

> I believe those are 1-to-1 with the actual machine instructions.

This exactly is my point. Is there a simd math library which exports
vectorized functions like sin/sos/exp/log for real or complex numbers.
I mean for those not wanting to program at the assembly level like IBM
has one for it's cell's spe's. I am sure Intel's IPP and AMD'd AKML
provide these (I haven't checked) but they obviously can't be used
here.

--
Rohit Garg
Junior Undergraduate