[Discuss-gnuradio] Way to demodulate OTA files by KD7LMO.net

From: Enrique Barria
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Way to demodulate OTA files by KD7LMO.net
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:56:49 -0800 (PST)

Hello:

I am a new user of gnuradio. I have successfully installed, and done some tests (dialtone and so on). I am trying to use the captures in

http://www.kd7lmo.net/ground_gnuradio_ota.html

to do something more real. I have no problem using the scripts in

http://www.kd7lmo.net/ground_gnuradio_software.html

to listen to the 4 stations in nws_nbfm_4_stations_256k_complex.dat but I do not understand how to demodulate the WBFM (e.g. wbfm_969mhz_512k_complex.dat).

What is the proper way to demodulate that signal? Is there a sample python script I can use?

Thanks in advance

E.