Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QUESTION: Number of inputs to general_work

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QUESTION: Number of inputs to general_work
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 17:41:30 -0500

Read the 'how to write a block' document:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/howto-write-a-block.html

It clearly explains that you can have an infinite number of input streams and how to achieve it.

- George

Jonas Gacrama wrote:

I have a question regarding the argument &input_items in the function general_work from the library gr_block.h. Is my understanding correct that it only takes ONE STREAM of inputs at a time?

I was hoping to implement a TWO CHANNEL input (two different sources and not the in-phase and quadrature type of inputs). And to do this I need TWO INPUT STREAMS.

Is it possible to do this in GNU Radio? If so, how?

Thanks!