[Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency Offsets in RFX 2400

From: Crespi Floriana
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency Offsets in RFX 2400
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:39:03 +0100

Hi,
I'm an italian student and I'm working on OFDM system of GNUradio
Implementation.
I have a problem.
I'm a couple using RFX2400 to transmit a data stream but I can't receive
anything.
I checked the frequency offset and I found that the frequency offset is about
10-15 kHz.
I think this value is very hight. If I change the frequency of receiver
with such value I receive packets.
I was thinking about inserting it direcly in the code, but it is the result of
an average of a set of measuremnt and it isn't an accurate value.
Moreover, with a different equipment, it will easyly be different.

Could you help me?
Thank you  a lot.