[Discuss-gnuradio] samples per symbol

From: Wee Shinhan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] samples per symbol
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 23:42:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

Just a few quick questions, i do a -v on
benchmark_rx.py and the results shows samples per
symbol is 2. Lets say i send a binary string 00110011
does it means that 16 complex samples represent the
string that i send? I got a feeling that the binary
string is seen as a character by the script which
means 2x8x8 samples to represent the string.

Another question is that these complex samples i
obtained from the ursp, how do i combine them to the
received signal that i see. I wanted to perform my own
demodulation. I'm using DBPSK. Thanks for the time.

Regards,
ShinHan

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs