Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Quesition Signal Processing Block: Compilation Er

From: Jonas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Quesition Signal Processing Block: Compilation Errors Regarding Multiple Definition
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:54:50 +0800

By the way, when I defined divcom_shared_func.cc in only ONE of the
files, the other files won't compile successfully complaining that
some functions are NOT yet defined.

And so I'm forced to define divcom_shared_func.cc in all the other
files. Doing this results in my original problem... So what do I do?