Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] install USRP drivers only?

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] install USRP drivers only?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:36:45 -0800

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 11:18:05AM -0800, David Burgess wrote:
> All -
>
> I have an application for the USRP that does not use GNU Radio.  Is there
> any simple way to install just those components required for the USRP
> driver?  This is important because the application will eventually need to
> be embedded, but even during development we'd like to avoid having to
> install all of these other packages.
>
> -- David
>
> David A. Burgess
> Kestrel Signal Processing, Inc.

On the stable branch or 3.1.* tarballs this should work:

  ./configure --disable-all-components --enable-usrp
  make

On the trunk

  ./configure --disable-all-components \
              --enable-usrp --enable-omnithread --enable-mblock --enable-pmt
  make

See
  http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/BuildConfiguration
  http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/BuildGuide