[Discuss-gnuradio] newbie question

From: David
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] newbie question
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:18:33 -0500

Ok, this may be a stupid question and maybe answered before. If I am using either the LFRX or the basic_rx daughter boards with 2 antenna inputs. I understand they are for I and Q parts of the incoming signal. If, say, I was to connect a simple loop for 21 MHz. How does it get connected? Which input? Huh?!

Thanks,
Dave

--
http://www.qsl.net/n1yvv

Stony Creek Observatory FN31og -72.834 longitude 41.272 latitude Member: The SETILeague, Inc. and, The Society for Amateur Radio Astronomy (SARA) and,
The Planetary Society