[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP digital I/O

From: Tyrel Newton
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP digital I/O
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:04:32 -0800

Hello to all,

I'm new gnuradio and the USRP and I was hoping somebody can provide me with a quick answer/advice before I go digging through the source code (I didn't find an obvious answer looking through the wiki and datasheets).

I have an application where I will need the USRP's aux digital I/O to control an antenna switching network at approximately 1 kHz frequencies. How far up the software chain does support for the USRP's aux digital I/O go? Is there much support for them at the python level? Or am I looking at writing additional stuff for the FPGA in verilog?

Thanks,
Tyrel